“The Montgomery curb market was first established in 1927 by the Junior Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with Auburn University Extension service. Today the Montgomery Curb Market is almost 95 years old. The first established location of the Curb Market was the corner of Washington Street and Perry Street. In 1929 business began to pick up, causing the need for a new location. In 1943 a committee was formed to start planning for a new location, and by 1947 the City of Montgomery provided land for the future home of the Curb Market, which is the current permanent location today. The new location officially opened on May 11th, 1947.
Currently, the Montgomery Curb Market has over 30 vendors and farmers selling locally produced seasonal vegetables and fruits, as well as artisan produced crafts, canned goods, candles, soaps, lotions, baked goods, plants and teas.” – Montgomery Curb Market
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.